Manpower: Close the Gap! Campaign Pack
23 October 2017
The Campaign Pack is in the process of being circulated to all branches with TFS members.
- Aims and Objectives of the Campaign – These are the key aims of the Campaign which include firstly, the principle that at the very minimum our Manpower members working on the BT account are paid the Real Living Wage and to eradicate pay between assignment contracts on the BT account.
- Briefing: Campaign to End Poverty Pay – the Purpose of this briefing is to provide the branches with key facts as to why the CWU is campaigning on low pay and what it is like for our members on poverty pay. It will also provide information about what the real living wage is.
- Briefing: Living Wage Accreditation – This document outlines the background to the Real Living Wage and what companies need to do to become accredited. It also documents BT’s attitude to the real living wage.
- Briefing: Finance Facts and Figures
- Briefing: BT’s Corporate Social Responsibility & Employment Standards including corporate reputation and ethical standards.
- Briefing: Campaign Rebuttals – This Q&A has been compiled for branches in order that they can deal with hostile and opposition questions that are likely to be asked by employers and media,
- Close the Gap Petition: https://www.cwu.org/campaign/close-the-gap/